Get better visibility with amazing reporting: The award-winning reporting interface of the Network Conductor delivers unprecedented access to critical network information—from broad summary reports to highly granular details—converting data to actionable knowledge.
With Network Conductor, you’ll be able to:
- Actively view and analyze Internet and WAN traffic from individual Network Composers or groups of Network Composers that are distributed across an organization’s network
- Set up automated reports to notify key individuals about network activity
- Access real-time reports and historical views
Create reporting by zone, device, organization, department, group, or user
Correlate data to determine patterns and trends Cymphonix Network Conductor
- Create and deploy Internet policies using Network Conductor across multiple EX Network Composers to ensure maximum effectiveness of resources.
- Use an enhanced version of the award-winning Network Composer interface to report and control multiple EX Network Composer appliances.
- Provide a centralized tool to review network details across 5–100 EX Network Composers.
- Correlate data by appliance, zones, locations or users across the network.
- Create policies in one location and push them to all deployed EX Network Composers. Generate reporting and analysis based on a wide range of options from sites to groups, to individuals—regardless of location.
- Delegate local visibility and policy management to on-site IT personnel through your Network Composer array.
Hardware: 64 Bit architecture using Intel® Dual-Core or Quad-Core processors. Network Conductors are capable of supporting from 5 to 100 EX Network Composers depending on the model. Connection is via a gigabit Ethernet. HDD: Hard drive options range from a 500 MB single drive in the EC300 to 7 TB via eight HDDs in RAID 5 configuration in the EC700.
Network Conductor can scale to accommodate the information you need.
Memory: Starting at 4 GB with a maximum of 12 GB, Network Conductor has powerful memory options to operate complex reporting tasks quickly